Water geysers are of the most integral hoe appliance as it is quite difficult to bath in cold water
during the scorching winters when the temperature is close to freezing point.
Therefore, it is quite necessary to buy a good water heater that is durable and has a good water capacity. These appliances cannot be bought every year and hence, you should have an appliance that has a warranty card so that you can get it repaired for free if they get any problem.
- 1 Top 10 Best Water Heaters/Geysers in India
- 1.1 #1 Bajaj Flora 3-Litre 3kW Instant Water Heater
- 1.2 #2 Crompton Solarium Plus IWH03PC1 3 L Instant Water Heater
- 1.3 #3 Bajaj Majesty 3-Litre 3kW Water Heater
- 1.4 #4 AO Smith EWS-3 3-Litre 3000-Watt Instant Water Heater
- 1.5 #5 Kenstar Jacuzzi KGT03W2P 3 L 3000-Watt Instant Water Heater
- 1.6 #6 AO Smith HSE-SDS- 15 15 L 2000-Watt Storage Water Heater
- 1.7 #7 Kenstar Hot Spring KGS15W5M 2kW Storage Water Heater
- 1.8 #8 Maharaja Whiteline Classico 25 L Water Heater
- 1.9 #9 Crompton Solarium DLX SWH815 15 L Storage Water Heater
- 1.10 #10 Kenstar Jacuzzi KGS25W5P 25-Litres Storage Water Heater
- 2 Types of Water Heaters
Top 10 Best Water Heaters/Geysers in India
Here is the list of top 10 best water heaters that are the best amongst the categories of instant heaters and the storage water heaters. You can take your pick
This is the best instant water heater in India with a capacity of 3 Liters. It has a power
consumption of about 3000 Watt. It has a rustproof thermoplastic body and triple safety system
with a long life efficient heating element and fire retardant cable.
This heater has a capacity is 3 Litres. Power consumption is around 3000 Watts. It has a
multifunctional safety valve. It is coated by nanopolymer and has a rust-free plastic body.
#3 Bajaj Majesty 3-Litre 3kW Water Heater
This heater also has a capacity of 3 Litres with power consumption of 3000 Watts. The heater
has a high impact resistant engineering plastic body and multiple safety systems. This also has a
long life efficient heating element.
This heater also has the same capacity is 3 Litre, and power consumption of 3000 Watts. This is
made up of ABS outer body prevents rusting. The heater has a glass coating helps to prevent
scale formation and extends the life of the heating element. They also have a thermostat and a
thermal cutout which cuts off the power supply to assure safety.
The capacity and power consumption are same as the other heaters given above. They are the
standard according to the Indian living style. This heater also has an ABS plastic body which
prevents rusting and has a long life of heating element and thermal cutout for overheating
This has a storage capacity is 15 Litres and power consumption is around 2000 Watts. The Blue
Diamond technology increases the life of the inner tank and the glass coating helps to prevent
scale formation and extends the life of the heating element. The temperature control knob allows
setting the temperature precisely between 25⁰C to 75⁰C. It is also equipped with a thermal cutout
and safety valve feature.
#7 Kenstar Hot Spring KGS15W5M 2kW Storage Water Heater
Storage capacity is 15 Litres and power consumption is 2000 Watts which is standard for storage type heaters. Made up of robust metallic body and has a thermal cut out feature helps in long life of heating element and overheating protection. There is a certified heating element and thermostat.
Storage capacity is 25 Litres, which is higher than the rest of the heater. Power consumption is
2000 Watts with long lasting heating element. They have a thermal cut out feature that turns off
the heaters if the water gets too hot. They also provide 2 years of warranty.
#9 Crompton Solarium DLX SWH815 15 L Storage Water Heater
The storage capacity is 15 Litres and the power consumption is 2000 Watts. It has a rustproof ABS body and the tank is coated by nanopolymer and Incoloy heating element. They also provide you with a 2-year warranty card.
#10 Kenstar Jacuzzi KGS25W5P 25-Litres Storage Water Heater
The storage capacity is 25 Litres and the power consumption is 2000 Watts. They are equipped with a long life of heating element and thermal cutout for overheating protection. The tank is made of steel. The company provides good service and thus provides you the 6 years warranty of the tank and 2 years on the geyser.[/wpsm_titlebox] [wpsm_titlebox title=”Top 10 best selling geyser in india” style=”3″]
Types of Water Heaters
There are mainly two types of water heaters in India-
Electrical Water Heaters: These geysers work on the electricity to warm the water. They are furthermore divided into three type- Immersion Rod Heaters, Instant Heaters, and Storage Heaters. All of
these works great for warming water and you can buy the one that suits your needs.
LPG Geysers- These uses the LPG gas to warm the water. These geysers can be a little harmful
for your health.
Instant Water Heaters: These are the low-storage capacity water heating units that are available in 1 liter or 3 liters and can heat water instantly but it needs to be in small quantity. They are termed as tankless water heaters/geysers as they cannot store a large amount of water. Power ratings for instant water heaters are 3000 Watts and 4500 Watts; they are best suited for smaller families.
Advantages of Instant Water Heaters:
- These are quite compact and are suitable for smaller bathrooms & kitchens where your space
- These can be the most energy-efficient devices.
They provide continuous hot water supply.
They have a longer shelf life as there is no tank and have easily replaceable parts.
Disadvantages of Instant Water Heaters:
- More power is consumed than storage water heaters.
Installation charges are higher.
- A water softener has to be installed so that the heater does not get ruined by the hard water
which I available in some areas.
Storage Water Heaters: Storage water heaters are the most common type, the reason they are called storage water heaters
is that of the storage tank installed inside. You can store the warm water and use it when you
want to. They are also known as tank-type water heaters as they have the tank inside them that stores
water. They have their own set of advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of Storage Water Heaters:
- They can store hot water for a longer duration of time even when you don’t have access to
electricity. Therefore they are the best if you want to store water and use when required.
- Less power is required than the instant water heaters.
- They are available at affordable prices.
- They can adapt to different power circuits.
Disadvantages of Storage Water Heaters:
- Energy can be wasted in storage water heaters as water is stored and is not always used for the
- They are bulky in size and occupy a large amount of space thus can be difficult for a small
- High cost of repair as the tank needs to be cleaned at intervals of time.
Hope this article helped you in selecting the best water heaters in India and I also hope that this article helped you in selecting best geyser brand in india.