Top 5 Best badminton racket under 5000 rs
Top 5 Best badminton racket under 5000 rs
Friends as we all know that Badminton is a very popular sport in India. It is the second most played game in India after the Cricket. While playing Badminton it is better for us to choose a good quality badminton from such a wide range of badminton to look from a variety of brands to choose from, it can also be difficult to know from where to start. So in this post, we will tell you about the Top 5 Best badminton racket under 5000 rs. and we will help you to buy a good badminton racket.
So here is the list of some of the most used badminton rackets under 5000 rs. Now let’s talk about each of its specifications and the reason why to buy them separately.
The racquet comes in full cover, and regarding the string quality, it is the basic quality used by the company for which company does not give any warranty. Once existing guts breaks, you can opt for better guts like bg65 or to 68 etc. It comes under the brand name Li-Ning and is mostly preferred over its other products.
- The racket uses Ultra Carbon Fiber which optimizes the stability and allows for higher stringing tensions.
- it has a weight of only 81 g.
- It has the grip size s2.
- The best price for this product is 2700 with a huge discount from shop clues.
You are reading Top 5 Best badminton racket under 5000 rs. if you haven’t get your dream badminton then you should be check this Best Badminton Racket Under 5000 4500 4000 also.
- It has the POWER head-heavy design which provides power during play.
- The extra stiff shaft in this racket increases the accuracy of your shots.
- It has An isometric frame that is used for greater striking comfort.
- It comes with WARRANTY of 2 Years
- it comes under the brand name of ARTENGO
- It comes in two colour variants that are white and red.
- It has the best price offer of Rs 4,811
- It has the following composition 0% Carbon Handle : 70.0% Wool, 30.0% Polyurethane (PU) Structure : 100.0% NYLON Blade : 100.0% Polyamide (PA)
- Yonex Voltric Tour 88 3U-G4 (Black/Grey):- this is one of the best badminton I have ever used . in my words Yonex is the best badminton manufacturer in the world. And this product I have used personally so I will suggest you buy this product.
- It has An innovative design that combines a head-heavy balance with a stiff, thin frame, generating impressive power while allowing for quick handling
- Sound filter reduces vibrations up to 30 percent, it is used within the racquet head to enhance the loud, sharp sound of the shuttle hitting the racquet, thus, the impact produces a clear, strong sound, best used to intimidate opponents
it comes under the brand name of YONEX
it comes in different colour variants mainly in black and grey
it uses Graphite as its Material-Type
its grip size is G4 – and has the length of 3 3/4 inches
Its strength is beyond the words this racket never breaks shortly The racket is equipped with Modulus Graphite which is designed to deliver perfect flexibility with enhanced power and racket control. This rackets will provide you fast badminton shot delivery by which you can quickly win the points and dom
- The Material used is: 40t-Hi-modulus graphite
- The head shape is: Isometric
- Its Weight is: About 89 g
- The Gripsize is: G4
- The Maximum String Tension is: Ca. 12.5 kg
- The String used is: Ashaway Zymax 70 white
- The Length of racket is: 675mm
- The Best price for this product is 42.71 rs.
If you’re looking for a solid feel when the shuttle meets racquet, then the Carbonex is for you. Launch accurate shots with every swing and make your game more impactful
It has an already Built-in T-Joint
Its made up of High Modulus Graphite Body and Shaft
It has an Oval Traditional Head Shape
It comes under the brand name of Yonex.
It is mostly Ideal For Senior
It has a very Stiff Flexibility
To Balance the racket the Head is made Heavy
It comes with Full Cover
Country of Manufacture for this product in Japan
This product weighs in about 90 – 94.9 g
The grip size is g4
Best price for this product is 4,455
I hope you have got your dream Badminton racket. If not then you check here
you may like also: